A group of poor families has been empowered through workshops on integral health.
- The beneficiaries were 30 men and women responsible for their families, who encouraged other people in their environment to benefit from the project.
- They have grown in the awareness of “Integral Health”: harmony in the body, mind and spirit.
- They identify the natural resources of nutrition and health care, decreasing pharmacy expenses.
- They prepare and market their own natural remedies improving family sustainability.
- Foreseeing the continuation of the project, they have improved the place for new courses.