1. Details of the person responsible for data processing
Entity name: CARMELITAS MISIONERAS
Address: Vía del Casaletto, 115. 151- Roma
Telephone: +39 39 17 13 51 60
2. Processing of data collected through the website
It is the commitment of CARMELITAS MISIONERAS, as the data controller, to respect the privacy of users and the protection and security of their personal data. For this reason, the User is informed about the way in which CARMELITAS MISIONERAS collects, treats and protects the personal data that is provided through its website CARMELITASMISIONERAS.ORG (hereinafter, the “Website").
In the case of users under 14 years of age, they will not be allowed to directly provide their personal data, so, in this case, the user states that they have obtained the corresponding authorization from their parents or legal representatives.
Likewise, when the user provides data to CARMELITAS MISIONERAS through the Website, they guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to CARMELITAS MISIONERAS for the indicated purposes.
2.1. Purposes of the treatment and legality of the treatment.
The collection of personal data is carried out solely and exclusively through the means provided through the Website.
CARMELITAS MISIONERAS will treat user data in a fair and transparent manner for the following specific purposes and legitimation:
- Answer your request for information made through the contact emails published on this website.
- Manage the sending of the CARMELITAS MISIONERAS Newsletter or Newsletter to users who subscribe to them. The express consent of the interested parties who subscribe to this service will be required.
- Manage the private section for sisters "In Family" and the data provided through the user registration form. The express consent of the interested parties who access this form will be required.
- At CARMELITAS MISIONERAS we treat your data in order to manage and process your application for registration in the corresponding activity, as well as to send you information by different means, including electronic ones, related to our courses / congresses / activities in the event that we have given your consent. The legitimizing basis is the execution of a contract for the provision of services and the explicit consent of the interested party.
- Your data will be processed in order to manage your relationship with the entity due to your participation in the presentation. The legitimizing basis is the legal relationship that exists between the parties and the consent that you grant us as an interested party.
- Send communications to the user with information about the activities of CARMELITAS MISIONERAS. The legitimizing basis is, on the one hand, the legitimate interest of the Responsible in sending this type of communications, when there is a prior contractual relationship between the user and the Responsible, without prejudice to the possibility of opposition by the interested party at any time . On the other hand, when the user does not maintain a prior contractual relationship with the Responsible, the legitimizing basis will be the user's consent in receiving this type of communication.
- Comply with the legally established obligations. The legitimizing base is a legal obligation of the Responsible.
In general, the data requested through the Website to carry out the above purposes are mandatory, so the user's refusal to provide them may make it impossible for the Responsible to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
2.2 Revocation of consent.
The user's acceptance that their data can be processed or transferred will always be revocable. To revoke said consent, users may contact CARMELITAS MISIONERAS through the channels indicated above.
The revocation of consent will not affect the treatments that had been lawfully carried out prior to said revocation.
2.3 Transfer or communication of data to third parties.
Your data may be communicated to the following entities, in accordance with the aforementioned purposes:
- The banking entities, for the purposes of making the payment of the contracted services or products.
- Public Administrations, by legal provision.
- To the courts and tribunals, when required by current legislation.
Likewise, data may be shared with providers that provide services and that require access to data that is the responsibility of CARMELITAS MISIONERAS. At all times, CARMELITAS MISIONERAS will guarantee that the third parties with whom it contracts allow compliance with the applicable regulations and, in no case, will treat them for purposes other than those indicated by CARMELITAS MISIONERAS.
2.4 Rights of the interested party.
The user may, at any time and free of charge:
- Obtain information about whether the person in charge is processing personal data that concerns the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection or you as an interested party withdraw the consent granted.
- Oppose the processing of your data by the Responsible.
- Obtain from the Controller the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the user in those cases provided for by the regulations.
To exercise the above rights, the user must contact the Responsible Party, through the postal address of CARMELITAS MISIONERAS or the email of the DPO indicated above, duly proving their identity, in the terms established in the current regulations.
In any case, the user is informed that, when he considers that CARMELITAS MISIONERAS has violated, or has been able to violate the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations, he may file a claim with the corresponding Control Authority in the matter of Data Protection.
2.5 Data retention period.
CARMELITAS MISIONERAS will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this period may be extended until the prescription of any responsibilities arising from your relationship with the Responsible.