The project has facilitated the purchase of fresh and affordable bread for Maasai families and others around the school.
- An oven and the necessary utensils for bread making have been purchased and installed.
- The bakery is fully licensed and in full operation and supplies 3 schools in the area, providing employment for 3 people.
- The family diet has been supplemented with quality bread at an affordable price for families.
- It has led to a closer relationship with Maasai families and families from different tribes and religions in the area.
- The project is in the process of becoming self-sustaining.