Train 20 women with socio-health professional training so that they can have a degree and access the world of work.
The project trained young women from different backgrounds and origins who have arrived in the country less than a year ago. The private Integramenet Foundation will offer a basic course in socio-sanitary care, for the care of patients with special physical, mental and social health needs. With this knowledge in the field of health, these women can access paid work.
• 15 people have benefited from the theoretical course and 7 of them have completed the required practices. • With a good professional level to enter the world of work. • The group has achieved good cohesion of interpersonal support relationships. • Dignification of the living conditions of migrants who are processing their documentation.
General Delegation “Notre Dame d'Afrique” Ivory Coast
Comprehensive help for HIV-AIDS patients and affected families.
The reality of these patients is very complex and their needs are much more than medical treatment. They need a regular and balanced diet. Food support aims to cover the needs of 50 families in one year.
• 64 patients and their families have benefited. • The monitoring of these patients has favored the creation of the “Word Group”, which helps them in the psychological-moral aspect. • Creation of a cooperative, with a solidarity approach to help them in their difficulties and develop mini-projects.
Develop a cosmetology course with 30 women to help them start their own business.
The project is carried out with an «Afro» population, indigenous and mestizo, whose region is marked by poverty and the abandonment of the State, where women experience great marginalization. "Caminos de Libertad" wants to be a motivational space for women, to raise their self-esteem, discover the potential that she has to face life and regain her cultural roots. It also aims to promote the good use of free time in learning crafts typical of indigenous culture to generate economic income.
• Development of personal skills and abilities. • Strengthening of self-esteem and interpersonal relationships. • Participation in micro-enterprises, facilitating them to generate income for their families.
Develop the “Echoes of Peace” project from the musical training of 40 children and adolescents, favoring them with opportunities for integral growth.
The recipients of this project are children and young people from 6 to 14 years of age who live in Vallejuelos and its surroundings in a situation of vulnerability, belonging to displaced families and of few resources, young people in school stage with an interest in art, singing and interpretation of musical instruments. It aims to animate and accompany personal and group identity, integrating musical training, free time management, concentration, discipline and responsibility.
• Capacity for concentration and silence, responsibility and co-responsibility. • Musical information and training is manifested in emotional stability and social adaptation. • Evidence of interpersonal friendship relationships.
Encourage and accompany the participants of the “Fraternity, Happy Grandfather” project, providing comprehensive care for their basic needs, so that they live this stage of their lives with dignity.
The “Fraternity, Happy Grandfather” project is being reworked to encourage 30 elderly people living in loneliness and poverty, by welcoming, recognizing and accompanying the aging process of older adults, to provide a comprehensive response to their basic needs. He promoted improving nutrition with a complete and balanced diet, physical and emotional well-being, also planning recreational activities through sports, recreation and relaxation.
• Older adults have acquired greater well-being reflected in physical and mental health. • Community solidarity in food sharing to sustain the project. • Formation of an interdisciplinary team, to offer comprehensive care.
Provide the youth of Norcasia in the rural and urban areas with comprehensive orientation training to achieve physical, mental and spiritual health that allows him to develop his life project.
The project is aimed at the youth of the Ciudad de Dios Peasant Youth Center and their families. They are peasant families with limited economic resources and victims of the situation of armed conflict. The population has 2.303 young adolescents, which represents a significant percentage in the set. They will be attended by a psychologist who will accompany them in their process of healing and human, emotional and spiritual integration. They will have a personal therapeutic attention, accompaniment in the formation processes, orientation; monitoring and advice to families.
• Self-esteem, interpersonal relationships in the family and in the group. • Growth in human values for a culture of peace. • Strengthening of the group's cognitive and behavioral skills. • Greater participation of parents and interest in the personal growth of their children.
Vice Province "Our Lady of Guadalupe" Central America and the Caribbean
Develop a nutritional feeding program for 1.000 children from the Niño Jesús Technical School in Prague, Managua - Nicaragua.
The project consisted of providing a nutritious lunch daily to 1.000 children to improve their academic performance, organizing parents to prepare food and training the educational community in hygienic and nutritional habits. Promote the cultivation of the school garden to support the project. Involving other NGOs in the development of the program.
• Motivation for study and academic performance. • Organization of a group of mothers for the preparation of food • Integration of the educational community in the promotion of initiatives for the development of a nutritious diet and hygiene habits • Training of students in life skills and use of time free.