The project has promoted a program for elderly people in four parishes in order to improve their physical, mental and spiritual abilities.
- Comprehensive care for 35 beneficiaries with visits, medical care of the sick and cultural and recreational activities.
- The interaction between the elders, children and young people of the parishes, as well a mutual appreciation, have grown.
- Some of the beneficiaries have become project agents in other parishes and have become involved in diocesan activities.
- The project has the collaboration of the Camillian Sisters.
- In its unfolding, the project has been valued positively, and supported by the Diocese and other friends.