The project has facilitated the acquisition of fresh bread at affordable cost to the Masai families and others from the school environment.
- An oven and the necessary utensils for bread making have been purchased and installed.
- The bakery is fully operational with the necessary permits, and it supplies bread to 3 schools in the area, offering work to 3 people.
- Family diet has been completed with quality bread at a price accessible to families.
- It has fostered a greater relationship with the Masai families and different tribes and religions of the place.
- The project is in the process of self-sustainability.